Web Application Penetration Testing & Consulting
We invite you to join a group of professional pen-testers, providing tests for a large client base made of large and small customers from the fields of finance and technology as well as military and government organizations. The tests include penetration testing in a variety of methods, using innovative techniques.
The position will enhance your experience in:
- Conducting pen-tests for applications and websites
- Use of some of the best manual and automated tools
- Creating PoC for your findings and writing reports
- Consulting companies regarding secure programming
- Performing risk assessments
- Working with clients
Fields of responsibility:
- Performing penetration testing
- Code review
- Customer training in secure coding
- Consultation and performing risk assessments
- Knowledge of applicative attacks such as parameter manipulation, CSRF, XSS, SQL injection, etc.
- Knowledge of web application secure developement principles in Java and/or .NET and/or PHP environments
- Experience in performing penetration testing for websites
- Knowledge of databases and web services
- Knowledge of PT tools (scanners, proxies, etc.)
Interested? Email us your resume to Jobs@AppSec-Labs.com !
Are you an expert in application security?
Are you charismatic and good at explaining to others?
Are you passionate about what you do?
If so, we are looking for you!!
AppSec Labs provides training services in secure coding and hacking, which are taught world-wide.
We are looking for quality application security experts to teach these courses as freelance contractors.
If you are interested, please email us your CV and tell us why you think you’ll do well in this job: firstname.lastname@example.org
*only suitable applicants will be contacted!