Web Application Penetration Testing & Consulting
We invite you to join a group of professional pen-testers, providing tests for a large client base made of large and small customers from the fields of finance and technology as well as military and government organizations. The tests include penetration testing in a variety of methods, using innovative techniques.
The position will enhance your experience in:
- Conducting pen-tests for applications and websites
- Use of some of the best manual and automated tools
- Creating PoC for your findings and writing reports
- Consulting companies regarding secure programming
- Performing risk assessments
- Working with clients
- At least one year experience in conducting pen-tests/consulting on the application level
- Knowledge of applicative attacks such as parameter manipulation, CSRF, XSS, SQL injection, etc.
- B.Sc. graduated in Computer Science – advantage
- Knowledge in programming (Java, .Net, C++, etc.) & protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, DNS) – the more the better! – advantage
- Experience in code review – advantage
- Knowledge/Experience in SDLC and secure coding processes – advantage
- Training experience – advantage
- Other relevant skills (Reverse engineering, Threat-Modeling, Cryptography, etc.) – advantage.
- Independent work and self-learning ability
- English written and verbal skills
- Training skills
- Willingness to travel overseas – advantage
Interested? Email us your resume to Jobs@AppSec-Labs.com !