Secure programming is the best defense against hackers. This multilayered course will demonstrate live real-time hacking methods, analyze the code deficiency that enabled the attack and most importantly, teach how to prevent such vulnerabilities by adopting secure coding best practices in order to bullet-proof your iOS applications.
The methodology of the Cycle of knowledge is as follows: Understand, Identify, Prevent. This methodology presents the student with analytical tools to keep a deeper understanding of coding vulnerabilities and implement security countermeasures in different areas of the software development lifecycle.
The courses cover major security principles for securing iOS applications, the training includes programming vulnerabilities, and specific security issues relevant to iOS applications.
- Unit:1 Introduction to Mobile Application Secure Coding
- Unit 2: Introduction to iOS Application Security Model
- Unit 3: Secure Storage
- Unit 4: Secure Communication
- Unit 5: Secure Cryptography
- Unit 6: Authentication and Authorization
- Unit 7: Reversing and Runtime Hooking
- Unit 8: Anti Reversing Techniques
3 – 4 hours.
Following completion of all chapters the student will be directed to a final exam- once passing the final exam (60% and above) the student will receive a completion certificate.
iOS development team members.