https://appsec-labs.com/portal/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/oie_transparent-77.png 181 190 AppSec Labs https://appsec-labs.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/AppSec_Logo-300x68.jpg AppSec Labs2014-06-17 12:59:492016-05-20 15:15:16Clickjacking protection in IIS7
Configure IIS to prevent Clickjacking
Follow the steps to do this
- Open Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
- In the Connections pane on the left side, expand the Sites folder and select the site that you want to protect.
- Double-click the HTTP Response Headers icon in the feature list in the middle.
- In the Actions pane on the right side, click Add.
- In the dialog box that appears, type X-Frame-Options in the Name field and type SAMEORIGIN in the Value field.
- Click OK to save your changes.